Thingz Refund policy
Please retain your receipt in order to process returns/refunds policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only and not offer a refund or returns card. In order for refunds/exchanges to be processed, all items must physically be returned to the store.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
Please choose carefully as we don’t allow simple change of mind returns on non-faulty items (some exclusions apply) where exclusions apply, an exchange for another item can be made or we may choose to provide you with store credit if your item is returned within 30 days of purchase, provided that:
- you provide proof of purchase (your Thingz store register receipt or bank statement)
- the product (including all manuals and accessories) and packaging (including tags and shrinkwrap) is in its original condition; and
- the item is unused, unworn, in resaleable condition and not a personalised product.
EXCLUSIONS TO CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
Certain items, because of their nature, cannot be returned if you change your mind. These are:
- underwear, swimwear and hosiery;
- bedding accessories (including mattress protectors and pillows);
- cosmetics and fragrances